Personal Information We Collect
We process information about you while providing the Best_B&H_FL. Below, we outline the kinds of information we collect.
Information You Give to Us
We collect information about you when you provide it to us directly.
- Your Best_B&H_FL account. We collect information about you when you submit it through the Best_B&H_FL, including when you create an account with us. This may include your name, email address, profile picture, company name, postal address, and phone number. This may also include your payment information when you purchase any of the Best_B&H_FL.
Support. We collect information you provide to us when you open a support request or otherwise communicate with us (such as through third-party social-media sites). This may include your name, email address, title, company, and any other information you provide in your request.
Other information submitted by you. We collect information about you that you submit to us through the Best_B&H_FL, such as when you participate in any interactive features of the Best_B&H_FL or fill out a form on one of our websites. This information may include your name, email address, and mailing address.
Information We Collect Automatically
- We automatically collect information about you when you access or use the Best_B&H_FL.
- Your use of the Best_B&H_FL. We collect information about how you use the Best_B&H_FL, such as your session date, time, and duration; the pages you viewed; and the page you visited before navigating to the products or websites.
- Device information. We collect information about your computer or device when you access any of the Best_B&H_FL, such as the type of browser you use, your IP address, and the location of your device.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may also obtain information about you from other sources.
- Our affiliates. We may receive information about you from one of our affiliates if you interact with them directly, for example through a support request. This may include your name, email address, and information about your request.
- Third parties. We may receive information about you from third parties that provide business information to us or from public sources. This information may include things like your name, title, email address, phone number, and social-media profile. We may combine this information with information we collect through other means described above.
How We Use Personal Information
We use information about you for the following purposes.
- For research and to improve the Best_B&H_FL. We use information about you, including website analytics, to improve the Best_B&H_FL, including to monitor and analyze trends, usage, and other activities in connection with the Best_B&H_FL so that we can continually improve them. We may also link or combine information about you with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
- For security. We may use information about you to maintain and increase the security of the Best_B&H_FL, including to detect, investigate, and prevent fraud and other illegal activities from occurring, as well as to protect the rights and property of Best_B&H_FLn, our customers, and third parties.
- To market and promote the Best_B&H_FL. We use information about you to send you promotional messages and to show you advertisements. This may also include using information about you to create more personalized advertising and suggest Best_B&H_FL that may be of interest to you. We may also use information about you to facilitate contests, sweepstakes, and promotions, and to process and deliver your entries and rewards.
- With your consent. Finally, we use information about you for any other purposes that you have consented to. For example, if you agree to be named as a Featured Customer, we might post information about you on one of our public websites.
The security of your personal information is incredibly important to us. We have implemented and we continually maintain a variety of technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction, and damage. View our Security page to learn more about the specific security controls we have put in place to safeguard your information.
We only keep your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, after which it will be deleted or archived unless we are required to keep it to comply with our legal obligations or for another legitimate and lawful purpose. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we consider several factors, including:
- the terms of our agreements with you;
- our legal obligations;
- the amount and nature of your personal information.
In some cases, we may anonymize your personal information so that you are no longer identifiable, in which case we may use the resulting information without further notice to you.
Best_B&H_FL are not directed to individuals under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly collect or sell the personal information of children under 16.
- Subject to applicable law, you have the following rights with respect to your personal information.
- Right to access. You have the right to access your personal information that we hold, and receive it in a portable way.
- Right to update. You have the right to request that we update your personal information.
- Right to delete. You have the right to have your personal information deleted.
- Right to restrict processing. You have the right to request us to restrict or suppress the processing of your personal information where our processing is inappropriate.
- Right to object. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information.
- Right to withdraw consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we are processing your personal information based on your prior consent.
To exercise your rights, please complete our Data Subject Rights intake form or contact us as outlined in the “Contact Us” section below. Please note that we may ask you to provide us with additional information to confirm your identity.
Legal Bases for Processing Personal Information
We process your personal information on one or more of the following legal bases:
- where necessary to enter into or perform under a contract with you, including to provide the Best_B&H_FL;
- or with your consent.
International Data Transfers
- Your personal information may be collected in, transferred to, accessed from, or stored in a country other than the one you are in, including the United States, which may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country.
- Your personal information is only transferred out of your country in accordance with applicable data protection law, including, for example, to third countries that adequately safeguard personal data, or under the European Commission-approved Standard Contractual Clauses.
- For more information about how we think about international data transfers, and the safeguards we have in place related to them, please refer to our Data Transfer Impact Assessment.